6.15.2008

lindsey & sean ripley!

On 6.07.08 (a quite popular wedding day!) we attended Lindsey & Sean's beautiful wedding at Arroyo Trabuco Golf Course in Mission Viejo. We had such a great time. It was a special wedding for me, well, because I introduced them!!!

I have known Lindsey since Junior High, and after college we became roommates! Well I was working for Shea Properties at the time and worked with Sean. One night, Lindsey and I decided to hang out with some of my Shea peeps, which included Sean, and they fell in love at first sight! :) It was a great wedding, because I saw friends from high school as well as old work friends! Congrats Sean and Lindsey Ripley!!

The beautiful ceremony site...

Lindsey's mom and brother...so happy!

Sean's first look at his wife!!

The beautiful bride!

The new Mr. and Mrs. Ripley!

Linda, Lindsey and me! Dejavu from my wedding, except I was in the middle with a white dress on :)

The brides famous smile!

Roomies!!!

blurry Summer and I...we were a little blurry at this point!

Ahh that's better...I miss seeing her everyday at work!

The Dabalack's :)


Me and some guy who forgot to wear sunscreen on his Harley ride to big bear that morning...

1 comment:

MD1028 said...

beautiful wedding!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails