6.22.2008

soooo hot!

For those of you that know me...know that I am NOT a fan of heat...basically...I can NOT handle being hot, so the past couple of days have really been hard. Since Heath's dad has not been feeling well while going through his chemo treatments, Heath has volunteered to do some yard work for them, so we went over to their house and cleaned their pool for them, and then decided to use it! I don't think Bailey has ever been in the pool before, so we thought we would throw her in today! We had a great time by the pool today...

swim Bailey!!!!

she made it! :)

3 comments:

Jay, Holly, Talen said...

Heath,

Just got back in town from out at sea..what's this I am hearing about your dad? Call me..my phone is dead..I dropped it in the water..so I would have called you sooner..but I can receive calls..I just can't see my screen or get my phone numbers!! hey Michelle...blog looks great...

erynn said...

omg it's been way too hot for me too. I've had the AC on all week- that bill is going to be scary.

Shelley said...

ewww. cleaning pool = no fun, but at least you got to go in it after.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails