7.16.2008

what a day...

I received a call from Heath today, about 1:00 telling me he had bad news....he told me our Tahoe had been stolen..I guess it was stolen out of the parking lot of a restaurant by his work at lunch time. This sucks...even though the Tahoe has brought us some pretty bad luck (see post below about Jury Duty... :0) Heath still loved that car and took care of it so well. It was always clean and in perfect condition...I almost don't even want to get it back because it will be thrashed and I will feel completely violated...these people know where we live! That is the worst! I guess some guy saw it happened and called the police as they were driving away...
So as much as I would love to have 'our' Tahoe back, I have a feeling it won't be the same, so maybe they won't find it...I have never had anything (especially like this) stolen and it just sucks...I can't believe there are such horrible people out there who care nothing about others and only about themselves...
Now it's a waiting game to hear back from insurance on what to do next so we must survive with one car until then...bye bye Tahoe...

3 comments:

Shelley said...

So sorry... ::fingers crossed:: that they don't find it.

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay, Holly, Talen said...

Hey guys!! Sorry to hear about that..sucks!!! Michelle, which weekend did you guys plan on coming up her to visit..trying to put it on our calender!! Best of luck with the insurance!!! take care....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails