11.23.2008

we are excited to announce...

we are pregnant! Gosh I have been holding that in for 3 LONG months....it feels so good to finally let it out! I hate keeping secrets! We had an amazing party last night and told all of our closest family and friends about our newest expecting arrival! We are more than thrilled and can't wait to meet our little baby! We find out what we are having (boy/girl) in 2-3 weeks!!

Meet Baby T! (sorry for the blurry pics...they are pics of pics)

These were taken when I was about 11 1/2 weeks

I have not been feeling the greatest for the past 8 weeks or so, but I think I am finally starting to get better! We found out we were pregnant 4 days before our anniversary trip to Cancun, so this baby has already been on 8 plane rides and is definitely over it...he/she has a great way of letting me know it hate planes...I don't think we will be flying anymore until June...

Check back in a couple weeks to find out what we are having!! :)

6 comments:

erynn said...

Congrats Michelle & Heath! Cannot wait to find out what you are having, in 2 WEEKS! You better go in 2 weeks damnit!

The Luisi Famiy said...

I am so excited for you guys. Sorry we missed the big announcement last night! =( I can't believe we will have our babies just a few days apart!!!!

Shelley said...

Congrats!!! You 2 are going to be fabulous parents.

Stacy said...

yay! So exciting! I hope you start to feel better soon. If you cant keep anything down let me know, I have some great drugs!

The Hunnicutts said...

Yay!!! CONGRATS! I love the u/s pics.

Woolley Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!I can't wait to hear what the baby is!I will call you and let you know when I am coming down for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails