So we FINALLY had our housewarming party....a year later...I know...I didn't have a camera so I used Carina's pics...thanks!!!! This is the night we told all of our family and friends that we were expecting!! We gave everyone a tour of the house and made them all strt in the baby room, where there was a sign saying 'Future Room of Baby Thomas, EDD 6.6.09' It was awesome, lots of tears and hugs!! It was the best party!

Some of the girls....

Lots of babies!

Tessa Marie Houlton 6 weeks old with daddy!


Mommy and baby!

Sonj and Carina...

Allison, Sonja & Tessa


The Kennedy's and me :)

The newly engaged couple, Janelle & Gus

My drink of choice these days....

Grandma and Erika

We HAD to take a picture...this is a rare moment...

This moment lasted 30 seconds....ahh poor Carina

Me and the BEST makeup artist in the world...

Salad anyone?

Yeah neighbors!!!

Finally a picture of the man of the hour!
Thank you everyone for coming...we had such a great time!!
2 comments:
I was so sad I couldn't make it but looks like you had a great time.
so sad we missed it~ glad everything went well! OMG CARINA holding a baby? frame that picture!
Post a Comment