I am writing this through tears, so please ignore any errors...Last Sunday I got a phone call from one of my dearest friends that I never, ever would want to hear or could believe. Her husband had been killed in a plane crash. Heath and I have become very close to Erynn and Patrick and this news was devastating. It is still so surreal to me, and one of those things you never think could happen to you or anyone you know. Erynn and Patrick have a 1 year old son and expecting a baby girl in March. Heath and Patrick have been vigorously training for the Surf City Half Marathon, running together several times a week for hours at a time. Heath considered Patrick one of his closest friends, as he had gotten to know him so well. I have so many thoughts running through my head all the time from anger, hurt, confusion to heartbreak, but this is not the place to express those words at this time....I just want Erynn to know I love her so much, and Heath and I will be in her, Will and Baby Girls life forever. We both love her and her amazing family so much. She is an AMAZINGLY strong woman who I have always admired. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers, as they will be in our forever...I love you so much Erynn, and we will get through this, I promise!

6 comments:
Let me know if you need anything honey. I am here for you.
Erynn is so lucky to have your friendship to lean on. They are in our prayers always, as are you & Heath. I'm so sorry for your loss too!
.....more tears.....I still can't believe it.......Cherish everyday and everyone around..... Love you Michelle!:)
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. This is one of those stories that just breaks your heart even if you don't know them.
I hope the wife is doing okay.I just can't even imagine what she is going through.
You & Erynn are lucky to have each other now. Her family and yours are in our prayers... Please make sure you take good care of yourself too! Baby T needs a healthy & happy mommy!! We're all here if you need anything.
Still praying for you girl. Hang in there. Sounds like you're a great friend to Erynn during this tough time. So sorry for your's and Heath's loss.
Post a Comment