3.19.2009

angels brick foundation...

The day after the accident, Heath and I decided to order a brick for Patrick to be placed at the Angels stadium...for many reasons. Patrick's LOVE for the game of baseball was evident...he was born to play and was a big Angels fan. Also, the first time Heath and Patrick actually met and hung out was at an Angels game. This is where they 'hit it off' :) We had such a great time at the game with the Rooney's and am so glad we had this one picture from our night out. Now everytime we go to an Angel game, we will walk over and visit his brick. My dad also has a brick there, so it is a very special place for us! :) We love and miss you Patrick! See you in heaven! :)

2 comments:

erynn said...

I can't wait to find it at the stadium!

I remember this night so well! Good times! xo

Kelly said...

So how do we find it? Tim and I are going to the game on the 24th of this month and we like to see it. Let us know. Great idea by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails