4.30.2009

35......35 weeks pregnant with 35 days remaining...

I can not believe how quickly time has passed...in 35 days or even less I can have a son!! Heath and I talked tonight about how our lives are going to change and it will never just be 'us two' again....never...crazy to think like that. I told him we need to go on a 'babymoon' he laughed and said 'Michelle, we have been babymooning since we met over 5 years ago....' It's NOT the same! I want one last get-away with my husband before we have the responsibility of another human for 18+ years! :) We will see...
I am so incredibly excited to be a mom, and have a 'family' of our own. It is the best feeling and every time I think about it, I get little butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to see his first smile, watch his first step, listen to his first word, clean his first scratch, the list goes on and on. I am sooo incredibly blessed to be able to work mostly from home after the baby thanks to my amazing boss...what a blessing...that is the best gift of all. Being able to stay home with my son and watch him grow up. I feel sooo incredibly lucky, expecially in this day.
My pregnancy adventure has almost come to an end and I must say, I have actually enjoyed it (minus the first 15 weeks of sickness.....I could live without that part) :) But the rest has been incredible...for the most part it has been seemless and I love watching my belly grow! Probably the ONLY time I will EVER say that :) haha. I can't wait to watch it 'shrink' in a few weeks....haha. I am going to miss feeling him kick, roll, punch and stretch in me, but cant wait to meet him! I already love my little man so much, he will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

There is nothing better than being a parent... Hands Down... Best job in the world

The Luisi Famiy said...

I ma right there with you girl. I can not wait to meet my little man but I sure will miss the kicks, punches, stretches, and rolls. There is nothing like the feeling of being kicked from the inside out! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails