
He has been wanting one since they came out...finally he got one...from Tyler... he was so excited! Had the biggest smile on his face! Then we went to Island's for lunch and headed over to his parents house to lay out by the pool!! I am in desperate need of a tan, but wanted to tan in private...I DID just have a baby 3 weeks ago...definitely not bathing suit ready :) Tyler had other plans...he wanted to play while mommy and daddy wanted to relax...we got a little sun time in, then headed home for some family time to watch a movie! It was a great first Father's Day for Heath! He is already SUCH a wonderful dad! Love you babe! Tyler couldn't ask for a better dad and I couldn't ask for a better husband...you are wonderful and we both love you to pieces! :)


2 comments:
I love my keurig coffee maker :) Just to let u know if u register the maker on keurig.com you can order 4 boxes of k cups with free shipping for the price of two boxes! We just got a whole bunch of coffee doing that. All you have to do is put the word warranty in caps in coupon code. O yeh and if u like flavored coffee the timothys german choc cake is really good! glad you guys are doing great :) Tyler is the cutest :)
I love my Keurig, I don't know how I ever didn't have it.
Post a Comment