6.11.2009

let the photos begin...

Yes, I am totally going to be one of those mom's that posts hundreds of pictures of my son on my blog...get used to it :) At the end of the year I turn my blogs into a book, so its my own little journal...here are some pics of my little man! Love him so much. The first week has been tiring but fun. My only complaint is the lack of sleep...I was used to my 8-9 hour solid sleep nights...now I get about 6 broken up into 3 segments...haha. The joys of motherhood! I am loving every bit of it. Tyler is SUCH a good baby...doesn't cry much, eats well, sleeps well, etc. Couldn't ask for a more perfect baby!! :)

Tyler is 5 days old in these pictures



Love my little man :)

5 comments:

Dabalack Family said...

Motherhood is so amazing. I am so happy for you and Heath!! You will have to tell me how to make the books, I would love to do that!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he's SO tiny. How sweet.

The Luisi Famiy said...

He is so adorable!!!

Life In Japan said...

Ya, just like Summer said teach me about the book too! I love the cool shirt he is wearing in one of the pics :) He is so cute and tiny! Thanks we couldn't wait to see him. Hang in there you will get more sleep soon.

Life In Japan said...

I showed Tessa the pictures of Tyler and she got so excited :) She was laughing and talking to him the entire time!!! Ha Ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails