Tyler was born on Friday, May 29, 2009 at 11:05pm weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 oz, 20 inches long! He is doing amazing! Will post pics and more later!! Thank you everyone for your thoughts, wishes and prayers...he is perfect!!
Oh my gosh, Michelle! I have been following your blog since before you were pregnant and I was SO excited to see your update. I remember the moment our baby boy was born (7+ years ago!!!) and there is nothing sweeter. Congratulations and hugs to you all. What a sweet blessing!
Yay! He is here :) I am so excited and happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of him. When you get settled let me know the details. Ugh... sometimes I hate that I am way over here!
8 comments:
Hooray! Congrats! Love the name :)
congrats mama!
Awesome!! We love you and wish you all the best!!
Oh my gosh, Michelle! I have been following your blog since before you were pregnant and I was SO excited to see your update. I remember the moment our baby boy was born (7+ years ago!!!) and there is nothing sweeter. Congratulations and hugs to you all. What a sweet blessing!
Yay! He is here :) I am so excited and happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of him. When you get settled let me know the details. Ugh... sometimes I hate that I am way over here!
Congrats Michelle and Heath!! i can't wait to see pics!
Enjoy him, you guys. He's gorgeous!
Congratulations! The pictures are gorgeous!
Post a Comment