SIX new blog posts...I did...wow..that actually didn't take as long as I thought..
I was telling my girlfriend tonight...I wouldn't blog so much if I wasn't turning this into a book...I also realized...all of these 6 events happened in the past 30 days...made me so thankful for what we have...and what we do...We have done a lot this past month but it didn't seem like it until I put it all down on here...it really makes me appreciate my life, my husband, my family, my friends and my son (who puts up with his crazy-on-the-go parents).
Do I really blog everything?? Absolutely not! For a couple of reasons...
1. Half of the time I forget my camera and frankly...a blog with out pictures bores me...
2. Looking back at the pictures on my camera is really the only way I remember half of the stuff we do...yikes...so if I forget the camera...I probably forget it happened...
3. I don't really need EVERYONE to know EVERYTHING we do...my husband already thinks I'm crazy for sharing half of our life on here... ;)
Thank you God for blessing us with all of the amazing people in our lives!
1 comment:
You inspired me.. altough I have not posted anything yet, we have two cameras and I found one with photos on it from August. Yikes.. Looks like I will be following in your footsteps.Let H know your blog is Inspirational to so many, you are making a difference and that is an amazing gift. Love Ya!!
Post a Comment