So I recently came across a GREAT blog (thank you Melissa!)...for a new mom like me who has no time to go shopping...I have been shopping online a lot! Me and the UPS man have become best of friends ;-) sorry honey :) So....my 10 year high school reunion is coming up....eek...and I asked 'style your life' to help a girl out! Check out her
site! It's awesome! I am always a fan of sharing great sites...pass it on!
3 comments:
Online shopping is my best friend!!! I am digging that site too. I need to sign up and get a "style"!
Cool site! I'm following her on Twitter. I dig the little polka dot dress :) Thanks for sharing!
I love this site :) I can't believe you won the outfit!!! I always go on this blog and tonight I saw you won and started laughing. Only you!!!
Post a Comment