9.29.2009

U...C....LLLLLLL....AA!

Yeah! It's that time of year...FOOTBALL time...I actually LOVE football...I know...call me crazy..not as much as I love watching basketball...but I love football because we get season tickets to UCLA every year with our good friends and its alll about the pre-game, catching up, drinking beers, bbqing and good old fashion tailgaiting...I love it. And I love that Tyler's very first football game is a UCLA one...hehe....H hates it..he wishes it was USC....sorry babe! :) Oh...and it happened to be the day USC lost...we listened to the game on the way to the Rose Bowl...I was elated...H..not so much... :) Anyway....we had a blast...so different this year because we all have kiddos...oh the days where we used to party super hardy...haah

John and Abby :-)

Tyler wasn't quite sure what to think of all the noise...


Right after this he fell asleep...don't ask me how...it was SO loud in there...we made it to half time!! This was a late game ...started at 7:15...next time maybe we will make it through the whole game! :) So fun!

3 comments:

erynn said...

Is H really wearing BLUE?

Anonymous said...

I was already wearing blue that day! I am no Bruins Fan! GO TROJANS

USC 11 Time National Champs
UCLA 1 Time National Champ

You do the math!

Michelle said...

Ohhh Heath ers....dont hate! :)
xoxo love you, you Bruins blue wearing SC fan :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails