9.02.2009

Whatever Wednesday....

As if I didn't say enough on Saturday...ha, I am just trying to keep this thing up...so all you bloggers out there post you WW's today!

1. I am excited about our last minute motorhome trip to Utah this week/weekend. Just hope Tyler does well!

2. I still can't believe I broke my stupid toe and wish I had a cool story to tell about how it happened...I was excited to go hiking in Zion too!

3. I can't believe I am STILL limping and it is STILL black and blue and swollen (see #2)...maybe I should have gone to the doctor...hmmpphh

4. I am so glad T is on some sort of schedule....my anal schedule self was going crazy!

5. I started writing this 45 minutes ago...oh the joy of distractions...

6. Heard T laugh for the first time yesterday....it pretty much melted my heart

7. Hope Brandon wins BOTH final races this weekend

8. Did I mention how much I HATE shots...Ty got 3 more yesterday...I swear he wasn't supposed to get those until he was 4 months old and I REALLY thing the doc messed up...I didn't notice until after she had left the room because of course I didn't watch him get shots (too hard for this wuss)...kicking myself now for not saying anything...uugh

9. Hope I packed everything we need for the next 5 days...this is the longest trip away from home with the little man...

10. I am actually pretty excited for football season this year...and excited to take T to all of the UCLA games! Take THAT Heath! ;-)

11. Our Hawaiian vacay can't come soon enough....

12. Thats all I got today...

And...since my last 2 posts did not contain a picture...and that is one of my biggest peeves (posts with no pics)...here is one just because H says I don't give Bailey any love anymore...here's to you Bay Bay!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I will do whatever wednesday just cause of your many postings..

PS Have fun in Utah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails