9.09.2009

Whatever Wednesday

1. I can't believe it has already been a week since my last post...wow...I need to stop slackin!

2. Taking 5 days off was a good (vacation)/bad (so busy) idea...I have sooo much work to do...been so busy

3. Had a great time in Utah with the family! Zion was beautiful and congrats to Brandon for winning both races!

4. Happy my toe is feeling better and I can walk normal

5. Really, really, really wish T would take the bottle...really really bad.

6. Excited for my friends bachelorette party this weekend in SD....BUT since the little one wont take a bottle...H and T are coming with me and staying in a hotel while I party all night....woo hoo! Wait...I just realized...I can't really drink too much (see #5) hmmph

7. Thinks its time for a shock collar for Bailey...I can't handle the barking all day now that I am home

8. Stoked about my deal on priceline.com for a hotel...why didn't I ever try this before...got a $239 room for $75

10. So excited I won the Style Your Life contest....I seriously don't ever win anything...so this was a huge shock...watch out Ayala High School Reunion...I am getting styled! haha

And of course I have to include a picture....otherwise this post would be boring... :)


our happy baby boy...always smilin!

8 comments:

Jessi Irene said...

Love this picture! SO CUTE

Stacy said...

We totally had to get a shock collar for Riley. Its not that bad and it works for sure!

The Hunnicutts said...

Such a cutie pie!

The Luisi Famiy said...

I can't wait to see you get styled!!! How fun. not like you need the help but still. Way cool. Glad you won. I entered but at least someone I know won!

Shelley said...

what a sweet boy. Love his smile

Mrs Montoya said...

How dang cute is Tyler?!?! Hope you guys have a great time this weekend. I am ALL OVER Priceline. I found a resort in Maui today for $100 a night . . . AND I am excited about your new style. Be sure to post it :)

Woolley Family said...

I wish we could have seen you when you came to Utah. I only live 25 minutes from Zion. I can't believe how big Tyler is already!

The Waltenburgs said...

That's crazy that you won that style your life thing. Make sure you post pictures of yourself in your new getup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails