10.04.2009

its time....

to announce our NEW venture...

So my good friend Erynn and I have been working long and hard on getting our new business rolling...while we are not completely done stocking it with inventory...we decided its time to open our doors!

Here it is....4 Leaf Boutique.com...


We are 2 moms with passions for design, sewing and creativity.

Erynn has 2 children under the age of 2 (call her crazy!) and Michelle has a 4 month old! Together, we started 4 Leaf Boutique. Our name honors Erynn's husband, Patrick, who's life was taken in January 2009 in a plane crash. He was Irish and 4 leaf clovers are considered lucky. Here is to you Patrick! We finally started our etsy shop we always talked about!

If you look really closely...you might even be able to see Patrick's initials in our shop banner ;)

We offer a wide range of products from custom birth announcements, holiday cards, baby name blocks, chic blankets, burp cloths and more! EVERYTHING is HANDMADE! :-)

We are adding NEW things to our shop WEEKLY so be sure to check back often! Thank you all so much for your support! We are beyond excited for our new venture! :)

5 comments:

Mrs Montoya said...

Seriously?!?!?! I am so sure you have time for this, but I can't wait to go shopping!!! Good Luck to you and Erynn. I love the banner. Too sweet

The Hunnicutts said...

Congrats! You guys will do great!

The Hunnicutts said...

Congrats! You guys will do great!

Dabalack Family said...

Congratulations!! That is fantastic, I am so proud of the both of you!!

erynn said...

yay!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails