4.21.2010

introducing...

Upper Left Central Incisor and Lower Left Central Incisor...thats right...Tyler's teeth are finally making an appearance...about an hour ago one on the top on one on the bottom officially broke through...the poor guy has his top 4 and bottom 2 teeth all coming it at once, he is goin' big with all 6 at once...he doesn't mess around this kid...I definitely don't envy him right now..welcome to the world teeth, now if only your brothers could come through too....that would be nice...lets get 'em all done at once, eh?

last week we saw this, we knew it was coming...

And, he is still smilin' through all the screams...
I couldn't get a picture of the bottom one...its there...and really sharp, he already bit my finger with both...thanks son

So he is going to be a little off balance until the right side decides to come in...how random that both left came in at the same time....

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I just started to follow your blog your family is so cute. My son has no teeth in site. Who knows when they will make there apperance. Stop by sometime. http://familyofthreejustexpanded.blogspot.com/

Life In Japan said...

Hey I know... teeth have a mind of there own. Tessa didn't get hers until right around T's age. She is working on the top molars as we speak... and is still waiting for her 4th bottom one to come in:) So they all come on their own time!

Shelley said...

Teeth have a mind of their own... Thank goodness they popped through. I always feel so bad for the babies that are teething, how painful. Im glad he's in good spirits still though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails