so I am creating Tyler's First year video montage and I pull out the video camera...there are 95...yes NINETY FIVE videos on it..just from Tyler's 1st 7 months of life..well I watched every.single.one last night..I was up until 1...I came across a couple that I had no idea Heath took...one stands out...cracks me up...make sure before you watch the video...scroll to the bottom of the blog and hit 'pause' on the music so you can hear what Heath is saying....I could not stop laughing...oh how I love my husband...lol..
PS - Dont mind our messy house...I think Tyler was mayyyybbbbeeee a week old...lol
7 comments:
Too Cute! I love the family photos. Your dress is too cute:) And got to say I have that shirt... we have such good taste.
I am on the touch, so I can't watch the video- I will later :) Some of my favorite pictures and videos of our little one are from my husband :)
I love the new family pictures, they are beautiful! Your dress is super cute!
Kelly
The video is adorable!! I had a friend that had to leave her vacume on to get the baby to sleep. It is funny how they like it loud, you dont think of how loud it must of been in your belly. Thanks for sharing!! :O)
ADORABLE new pictures!! Such a cute family!
That video is great! :-)
What cute header pics! Cute family, cute video, cute blog and one cute little boy!!! Happy weekend!
So sweet.
LOL!!!! THat's funny Heath! Hey-Whatever works!!
Post a Comment