5.25.2010

tyler's seusstical 1st birthday bash!

Sunday, the 23rd, we celebrated Tyler's FIRST birthday a whole week early. We had such an amazing time with our closest friends and family! It was SUCH a fun party to plan, there is SO much you can do with Dr. Seuss...good thing I didn't have longer to plan or I would have gone way too far with it! :) I figured this party was appropriate since Dr. Seuss books are the only books Tyler will sit through...and let me tell you...most of them are LONG...but he loves them!
We had about 65 adults and 35 kids at the party...the youngest was 2 weeks and the oldest was 87! It was a blast!! The weather scared me at the start of the party with a few sprinkles, but then the sun came out and we even threw some water balloons....it was a blast! Thank you everyone for such a great party and I am SO bummed I didn't get a picture of all of the kiddos together :( So sad! Next time! :)

DETAILS...DETAILS



Horton!

The Cat in the Hat himself....

























The favors..





LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!

Heath's way of welcoming the guests...he called our cat the 'crip cat' real nice...


Amanda, Brian and Heath


The handsom birthday boy...sadly this is the best pic I got of him by himself all day :(

us with Jin and Peter (5 months old)!

Tyler, me and Gramma

John, Kaelin and Brandon

Jim and Tyler look drunk...I promise they weren't...its the camera!


BFF Alicia with her 3 cuties


Dad had to show Tyler how to smash it...he is like me...doesn't like his hands dirty :)



BFF Erynn



Will the pro baseball player at the ripe age of 2


Will and Talen!


BFF Janelley

Jason, Talen and Heath

BFF Adam and Tyler

Kim and I - the sister-n-laws



Tyler and cousin Brandon


Spoiled kiddo

SUCH a fun day...our family pic of the day :)


Tyler enjoying his wagon after the party :) Thanks Gramma & Grampa!


And I just HAD to post the close up of Tyler's AMMMAZING T, handmade by the one and only Rachel at Goldenshop...




11 comments:

Shelley said...

I love it all. Tyler looked adorable as usual. So creative!!!!

The Hunnicutts said...

Amazing job! That party was off the hook. You have to tell me where you got your big cut outs. I'm co-hosting a shower in a few months & it's a Dr. Seuss theme.

Again, Happy Birthday to your little guy!

Brandi said...

OMG... What an awesome party! Happy birthday to your little man!

KK said...

Cute, cute, cute Michelle! Looks like Tyler had a great day! I love his shirt!

Dabalack Family said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Amazing job Michelle, what a fun fantastic party!!

MLT said...

AWESOME job, Michelle! Everything was perfect! Tyler looked like he had a blast!

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Michelle, I can't believe this year has passed so quickly. I hope you are doing great. :)

DaBabies Momma said...

Happy Birthday Tyler - sorry we missed it! Michelle you did an amazing job!!! Can't wait to be there next year with our little ones!!! Love ya!

The Luisi Famiy said...

It was sooo fun and you did such a great job! I loved it. Wish we could have stayed a bit longer but we had to go take Lucas's pics. fun fun. See you soon!

glenda said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a great birthday.

lindsaygrim said...

Great job! Where did you get the cutouts and favors? Happy birthday to your little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails