7.12.2010

busy busy busy...

June was a VERY busy month in the T household!  We have been to Disneyland, done lots and lots of swimming, weekly Gymboree classes, birthday parties, Angels baseball games, and more!  Here are a few pics from our very fun month.  Tyler is getting to such a fun age, we can't wait to do even more with the little guy.

Joe's Crab shack with Mike and Denyce!  So much fun!








Denyce ready to crack open her lobster!



Disneyland Carousel...he LOVES it! :)



Pool time with Gramma...Tyler could not get enough of the pool...he is our little water baby :)








One Friday I watched my little cousin Kimi..we had a great time, playing Wii, and walking to the park across the street to play on the swings! :)  I love summer!





We went to little Brianna's 1st Birthday!  Tyler went in the jumper and even sat still long enough to get a basketball on his face in honor of the Laker's in the playoffs :)








Pool time with Dad and Mom



Janelle, myself and some friends went to Dream Dinners to check it out...yummmmm




I can NOT believe I have never taken pictures at Gymboree...we have been going there every week since Tyler was 2.5 months old.  T LOVES it...and has met so many great friends! :)  




And we ended the month at the Angels Game with bff Erynn, Adam and Heath!  It was a great game without the kiddos! :)  Yay for adult play time! :)






So far this summer has been amazing!! It's only getting better!! :)

2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Great pics! Looks like you had an amazing month! I love that elephant picture!
Kelly

Dabalack Family said...

What a great month!! Thanks again for making time for me last month, I really appreciate seeing you and your advice. Love ya!!

Summer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails