no really...I do...I actually like football...for the most part...I am reminded that it is about to start because in the past 3 days Heath has been consumed with Fantasy Football 'draft' pick nights. That is where he is tonight...well....lucky for him and his sneakiness, I was gone all day and didn't look at my facebook. I am not on it often, however my bff text me a screen print of my home page and my profile picture...well it looked a little something like this....shockingly she is a huge USC fan...but always lookin' out for me...thanks Erynn...
ugly man on ugly horse with ugly fans...gross
You see H does not have a facebook account, he thinks facebook is stupid....yet he continues to log into my account and post random things I would never post....not only as my status but to other people...who does he think he is?! LOL! It's pretty funny though because when he does post things, everyone calls him out because they know I would never say or do such things...
For those of you that know us know about our huge UCLA/USC rivalry...we even have one of these flags that hang from our house during the games...well...payback is a b*%&$ honey...love you....but my profile picture now looks like this...until I feel the need to change it! xoxo love you forever ;)
Let the games begin!



No comments:
Post a Comment