Cousin Nathan
Papa got his beanie!
Uncle John
Tyler trying to show Jagger how to use his computer!
Christmas Morning!! I actually had to go wake Tyler up at 9:00! He came straight down and sat at his new table!
Present time!
The newlyweds!
Thank you Amanda for my cool Laker jersey!
I was still asleep in these pictrues..
Off to the first house!
Tyler LOVES his Nana...he cries everytime she leaves him!
WOW!
Next house!
Brother in law works for Oakley and they were offered to host a Marine from Camp Pendelton! SO that is Cody on the far left...he got to spend Christmas with us! It was great to meet you Cody...thank you so much for all you do for our freedom! :)
Tyler's Great Grandparents
Our final stop!
Dan with his 'little man'
with Auntie Krissi
Hobie
Deb and her shake weight! Oh my! How I love white elephant exchanges!
Party time is over...I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas!





































































1 comment:
Looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas!!
My friend got a shake weight at our white elephant, lol!!
Happy New Year!
xo
Kelly
Post a Comment