4.18.2011

e and a's engagement party!

Sooo excited for the next 5.5 months of activities with these two!  The first was the awesome engagement party last Saturday!  It was perfect and so much fun!  Oh wait...let me back up...a couple of weeks ago Erynn gave me this...how FREAKING adorable is it?!  I am glad I have a crafty BFF...


So anyway...here are the pics..which speak for themselves from the party...you know it was fun when the cops came to shut us down... :)  wow that hasn't happened to me in years! ha! Love you guys!




Mother of the Bride :) 


Father of the Groom :)


Brother of the Groom


Mother of the Groom :)


She turned as I was taking this...but nice hair E! lol You wanted to see the back right?







Erynn can't have a party without Flip cup!







Father of the Bride and the hottest guy there :)



Handsome man ;)





Look closely to the right and you might just see the 'loud noise violation'  Ha! Fun times! Love you Erynn and Adam...can't wait for your beautiful wedding :)

5 comments:

Brandi said...

You guys are always having so much fun!!! Erynn is very lucky to have such a fab bestie!!!!

10yearstogether said...

Looks like a great party! You and E are so lucky to have each other. You're a great friend Michelle. I don't know why but I totally teared up reading this post. Seems like there's a lot of love there all around.

Seni said...

What a blessing to have such a great friendship! Best wishes to E as she begins a new journey in life.

Jess

MrsKBJ said...

Looks like a wonderful party! You girls are so lucky to have each other. It is hard to find true bbf's. Erynn is so creative! That picture project is super sweet. I loved seeing her crafty projects on a forum she used to go to where we met. She will have to post her wedding planning in her blog! :O)

Cathleen said...

Looks like a great party...Congrats to the Happy Couple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails