We had a crazy busy 4th of July weekend. The Friday before we had dinner with my lil bro (from sorority/fraternity days) and his FIANCE! I could NOT be happier for them. Little Joe has come a LONG way in the passed couple of years and found one incredible young lady!! I am so, so, so proud of him :) Thanks again Joe for inviting us into your home! We can't wait to have many more nights like this!
Cheers!
The next morning, bright and early we headed for a long drive to Scottsdale, AZ. Heath's Great Aunt passed away and the family was all driving out for the service. Well, Tyler decided he wasn't going to sleep the ENTIRE 6 hours, so needless to say as soon as we checked into the hotel before heading to the service, he konked out...we didn't want to wake him because we knew we still had a long day ahead of us. So, unfortunately, Tyler and I stayed back. I sat in a hotel room all dressed up with no where to go :( Then...our good friends Doug and Teresa (Erynn's parents) just happened to be in Scottsdale as well, unfortunately for another funeral. They called me up and I told them I had 3 ours to just sit in the hotel room. The amazing people they are, they said...we are on our way over to keep you company...WHAT?! Amazing...so they came in and we sat on the floor by the door and the bathroom (we didn't want to wake Tyler :) for an hour or more and just talked. I am so grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives...seriously...who does that!? Blessed.
Love them...
We made it to the reception after and Gerry and Sandy's house! Tyler with Uncle John! He loves Uncle John!
He is also obsessed with Kaelin :)
It was WAY too hot in Arizona...POOL time!
I love how close Tyler is with his favorite cousins :)
The next morning we left early and decided to take the 12 hour tour home :) Tom and Norma wanted to show us their property near Prescott so we headed North! Here we are in downtown Prescott!
We finally made it home 12 hours later :) Good times with good family :)
We spent some time on the 4th swimming in the morning before heading to the block party!
There went Tyler!
Best buds....Tyler and Will
Happy 4th!
Best...we can never just take one picture...
crazy water balloon launcher!
Yummm
boyfriend/girlfriend :)
Reese taking charge as usual :)
Mr. friendly...
It was so awesome..as we were heading home a C-17 flew right over our heads....it was one of those 'chills' moments....amazing
We headed home and watched about 5 fireworks shows from the backyard...it was an awesome end to a great weekend...


























































No comments:
Post a Comment