11.17.2012

4th annual camping trip.....

I can NOT believe it is already our 4th annual camping trip to Rasor Road with my BFF and her family!   Crazy how time flies!  Here is our first trip back in 2009, and 2010, last year  with Brielle in my belly and now this year!! I just looked back through all of those posts and man I can't believe how little my baby boy was!! Ugh....tears :(

The first night we stopped and camped in Stoddard Wells because it was getting dark and then drove in to Rasor Road in the morning :)


Brielle and I drove the jeep all.the.way. there...solo!  It was actually pretty nice and peaceful..the whole 
3 hours :)  Here is my and my partner in crime



Following daddy and Tyler


We made it...I got to drive the LONG dirt rode alone...I LOVED it...seriously....reminded me of all of the off-roading days with my daddy :)


Hang on Brielle! Mommy's driving!


After this we may or may not have gone off the beaten path and done a little 'real' off-roading waiting for daddy and Tyler in the motorhome behind us :)


We made it baby girl!


Daddy can I ride with you??




Here he goes...mommy's heart skips a beat every time they take off together...




Brielle and Brooke hangin' out


Our little fam bam



Brooke off-roading with mommy :)  Heath was driving extra safe :)



Little buddies :)  Tyler and Will



'Hey Tyler, you want to see me ride my cool new motorcycle??'



There goes Jimbo!




The husbands went off-roading...crazy style...don't worry that car seat was empty.. ;)


Tyler's turn....ugh...this kid is obsessed


<3 p="p">

Tyler riding his 'pedal bike' we Heath told him once he can ride that bike like a pro he can get a dirt bike...so guess what this kid wanted to do all weekend....



Mary and Brielle :)








My little Reesie :)


Us with our girls :)


Shootin' time!


Snack time!


Doin' a little off-roading with the kiddos :)







and....here it begins...



mmm...I think Heath was a teeny big for it?





so...Tyler got to ride solo...oh dear...



to say he loved it would be an understatement...






Brielle had been sleeping this whole time and woke up just in time to see her brother riding his first dirt bike all by himself...



Then it was back to the 'pedal bike' to get pro so he could get his own motorcycle!






Ahhhh Hi Brookie! 



Some of my favorite people in the whole world!


headed home :(




We drove into town one day and saw this....only in Baker!


Tyler had put his helmet on without Heath knowing on the way home and fallen asleep...bobble head at it's finest...Heath took this picture and sent it to me.. haha...obsessed...


Another fun trip, can't wait until next year!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails