We spent Thanksgiving with both sets of parents in Las Vegas!! We always like to get away fro Thanksgiving and we had such a great time with the grandparents!
Checkin' out the roller coaster..
Visiting the M&M's Store
Walking the strip with the kids
I wasn't so lucky...
So we decided to drink instead :)
Javier's
Time for some kiddie games..
Only in Vegas..
The Bellagio Chocolate store....yuummm
The grandpa's
Me and Momma
Our PERFECT view for Thanksgiving dinner...right on the strip...can't get much more 'Vegas' than that!
headed home, thanks again Vegas for taking my money and thanks to the gparents for letting us have not one but TWO nights out!
Stopped here for breakfast....holy HUGE milkshake
Such a fun Thanksgiving!
Here are some pictures from Tyler's preschool party... :)
Here are some pictures from Tyler's preschool party... :)
So cute..him and his BFF, Kaleb














































1 comment:
I am pleased to know I am not the one person to take my kid to Vegas! Who knew kids would love it as much as we do! My son always asks to go back!!!
Post a Comment