As usual...trying to play catch up...warning...picture overload...
Some may ask why I put so many pictures on my blog all of the time..well....think of how many pictures you have taken...what do you do with them? look at them once and then move on? Well...I like to keep them all so I can look back at them anytime....which is why I put almost all pictures I take on my blog....then each year, turn this blog into a book, so technically I 'print' all of my pics but in a book! So there...that is why my posts are always totally picture heavy....well that and, my memory these days is HORRIBLE (thanks kiddos) and if I don't blog it, I won't remember it! Scary...but true :) I like to capture most days...even not big events, just to see my kiddos in all different moods, activities etc so in 20 years I can look back and show them what their life was like growing up :)
Speaking of moods....here is my baby boy in one of his :)
Poor Brielle, I have literally had ZERO time to get her room together...but this month I am making her room a major priority! We are making huge progress....we got her a dresser, chandelier, shelves and working on a big girl bed! Makin' progress! Taking down that horrible fan with flickering lights...
Oh hi pretty girl :)
oh that face...
he LOVES his picture taken...
Shopping with mom
Oh hi handsome boy
Our brick on campus :)
Really Nordstrom? Way to be wasteful..a HUGE box for one little thing? Ugh
We went to Toys R Us the other day so Tyler could use some of his gift cards from Christmas and Heath HAD to buy Latso for Brielle...not sure why we had to have this $40 bear?! but....here he is showing her how he works....
Oh IKEA, I have a love/hate relationship with you...this is called husband/wife bonding time...riiight :)
Our nanny sent us this picture one day and it just made my heart smile...I couldn't love this girl any more than I already do! :)
Oh! There is Latso again!
This girl would eat avocado for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let her...LOVE it!
Heath and Tyler getting their workout on in the mancave :)
Look closely at Tyler's form :)
My daredevil who stands on top of everything and tries to get out of her 'pen'
I love where I work...these kids have some MAJOR school spirit..so fun
Crosses her legs like momma and poor thing got mommas toes :)
Our Sunday walk to Ruby's for breakfast...love where we live :)
thanks to the in-laws we got a date night! woo hoo!
I am obsessed with watching my babies sleep...I seriously go in and stare at them forever every.single.night.
We met up with the family of one of Heath's high school friends and got to go on the new Car's ride! It was a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!!! Tyler was on cloud 9! Can't wait to go on it again!
I spent a day at school proctoring the entrance exam...
Love that so many people in our town have these license plates..lol so proud of where they live...ha!
My little froggy
I love that without hesitation, I jump in the car at 10:30 at night and drive to see my BFF Erynn because this is the only time we have free lately...
I love waking up to this view every day ;)
oh and this view too :)
Heath got pretty sick around the Surf City Marathon this year and wasn't sure if he was going to run it or not. He was determined...so we went down to Huntington to pick up his packet...the kids were asleep in the car and as soon as they woke up I grabbed them and ran to the sand...I was so excited they woke up before daddy got back :)
baby toes in the sand :) LOVE
Of COURSE this little princess tried to eat the sand....
We should start a collection of these bad boys...



























































2 comments:
Haha I just opened a giant Nordstrom box yesterday. It contained a little Mac compact. Efficient packaging.
I love the Lotso Bear! and I think pictures are the best part about blogs :)
Post a Comment