3.18.2013

just found my camera....

Which means...I am uploading some super old pictures..well not SUPER old, but from December and February... Just uploading these here so I have them somewhere and print them for the memories!

Here are the kiddos opening up CHRISTMAS (yikes!) presents from Gigi our amazing nanny :)





We had some of Heath's friends over on January 12th for the football game....49ers vs. Green Bay...Heath called me at 12:00 (while I was at Will's birthday party) and said 'oh hey, in like 4 hours some of my friends are coming over with kids, spouses etc to watch the football game.  Did I mention he had been drinking at BWW for his Fantasy Football draft win celebration?  Soooo...I had literally 1 hour to pull together a party...Woodranch catering came to the rescue and we had an AMAZING time with some good friends :)





Kids playin' in the playroom





Beautiful Sydney






Tyler and Koa...best buds


Friends since high school...



Later that month we met up with another one of Heath's good high school friends who was visiting with his family from up North...we headed to Disneyland and had a blast...we even got to ride the new Cars ride with them...which was....AWESOME...

Here is Tyler, Ronan and Reid watching World of Color


Puttin' the dads to work





Awww :)

1 comment:

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

My hubby pulled that one year while golfing...that we were going to have a superbowl party. Didn't think to call a catering order in. Next time I'll know. :)

http://jennycollier.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails