9.06.2008

4 week old baby...and me....

My friend and a photographer that works with me just had a baby 4 weeks ago and asked me to watch her while she shot an engagement...of course I agreed! I LOVE babies!! Well, she was only supposed to be gone about 2 hours....around the time she was supposed to come home...my phone rang...poor thing lost her car key in the sand...long story short...her hubby finally got to sneak away work and drive to pick her up...he is a cop, so they flew home on PCH...so the 2 hours turned into 6 hours! I didn't mind...Addison is such a good baby! We had a great time! :)

We were watching Deal or No Deal rooting for the lady to win...here is Addison's cheer!

Ahh too much work...back to sleep! :)

Nice face :)

PS - It's REALLY hard to take decent pics of 4 week old babies with your phone... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails