9.22.2008

l.a. county fair time!

Ok, so I have NEVER been to the LA County Fair...I know...weird...especially considering I spent 4 years at Cal Poly Pomona....about a mile from the fair....well my mom called us up on Sunday after seeing the baby and dog beach and asked if we wanted to go to the fair with her, my stepdad and my Aunt!! We agreed and headed there! I did not expect it to be so HUGE!!! I was overwhelmed!!!! But we had such a great time!!!

My first time ever at the horse races...I know....still weird!! Here is me and mom with our bets

And they're off!

Our horse...sucked...

A fun day at the races....now back to the fair!

Me and Aunt P thought we were funny cornmen....

A long day in the hot sun...Heath surrounded by his 2 favorite twins :)

At the fair we bought these candle ear wax things...I have heard a lot about them..they are supposed to suck all the wax out of your ears...we are always up for trying new things...so we did it at home..interesting... haha




3 comments:

Woolley Family said...

I can't even believe you have never been to the fair before. That's crazy!

Shelley said...

ok - too funny with the candles.

eydie said...

I don't know what scares me more... The LA Fair or sticking those things in my ears. You guys are badasses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails