Here is a picture of our happy man after his shots...poor guy...but still smiling :)
7.21.2009
shot day....
Today was a rough day....ughh I hate shots for myself, let alone watching someone stick them in my tiny child. Tyler had his 2 month check up today...even though he isn't 2 months for 8 more days :) He weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce and was 23 inches long...my little boy is growing like a weed! He did pretty good with the shots, thank goodness my wonderful husband was with me, I could not have done it alone. The sound of your baby screaming in pain has got to be the worst sound in the world...yes, it brought tears to my eyes...I know...lame :) haha. I am not one to cry much but this was rough :) And to think, we have to go almost every month for the next 6 months...Heath better request his time off work on those days...I can't do it alone!
Here is a picture of our happy man after his shots...poor guy...but still smiling :)
Here is a picture of our happy man after his shots...poor guy...but still smiling :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
poor baby!
I know I was the same way the first time... but it does get a little easier!!! He is tough :)
Hope you are feeling better today Tyler. Gramma Pegi will be over to play with you this afternoon and we'll have a slumber party ok? Loves and Kisses xoxoxoxo
I totally was the same way and made Marc go to all his checkups with me. I'm sure it will get easier for both you and Tyler, it did for us. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment