7.01.2009

walk in the park....

Yorba Linda has an AMAZING huge park. I have actually never been there, just driven by hundreds of times. Oh the places you will go when you have kids...and the places you get so excited about! Ha! Who would have thought I would be so excited about walking trails, jungle gyms and lakes....Last week we met up with Grandma and Grandpa Thomas and took Tyler and the dogs on an hour long walk around the park...we went around 6:00 and it was still sooo hot, I think around 85 degrees! I only took one picture, of Tyler cramped in his car seat in the stroller...ha, next time there will be more!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

We live across the street -- we love it! :) Other than major holidays when the parking gets filled (our streets become a warzone).

The Hunnicutts said...

he's such a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails