So for the past year I have been adding more and more pictures up the wall going upstairs...I knew it was missing 'something' and I finally found it!!! I picked up this sign yesterday and I LOVE it!! It is bigger than I pictured, which is even better!! It is 2 feet long and 8 inches high!! Thank you so much Alison for doing such a wonderful job on my sign, and its hand painted! :) If anyone wants something similar...here is her
website...she is amazing! :)
5 comments:
Very nice sweetheart. I love it. Great Job!!! See you in the morning. MOM
This is awesome!! I hope you don't mind if we do one as well, thanks for sharing.
Summer
Nice! I jsut might have to get me one!
So cute. I love mine.
Great idea! I'm inspired to do something with our bare stairwell walls!
Post a Comment