We left the X Games around 4 and headed straight down to San Diego for the game! It was a long drive and we made it right at 7:00...the game started at 7:05 :) Perfect timing! Mike was the starting pitcher and I think he pitched around 5 or 6 innings...we had a great time watching him! :)

Then on Sunday we headed to Huntington Beach for Brittany and Clint's Wedding Reception! I look tired in all of these pics...because I was...long night with little T...but he did SO good this weekend, considering everything he did!
Tyler and Kellie :)Phew what a weekend! We survived and our little pumpkin did amazing!!




2 comments:
Wow... T is such a trooper to let mommy and daddy have so much fun this weekend. You are lucky parents.
What a weekend! Tyler did great. Oh and p.s. Johnny loves your blog! I showed him Tyler once and now everytime I get on my computer he says "see baby tyler". Too cute. We have to get together ASAP!
Post a Comment