“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” ―Burton Hilli
one of the best Christmas mornings I have had in a long time...I think our family & friends spoiled us rotten were pretty nice to us too :)Here are a couple things we were blessed with this year....


We have now had to officially convert our dining room into T's play area...sad...but glad we have a little space just for him, and glad he isn't taking over our living room anymore! Who knew such a little person could take over an entire house :)We are so thankful for everyone in our lives, Christmas reminds us every year of how wonderful it is to have such a wonderful family and an amazing group of friends. We love and cherish all of you and definitely would not be where we are today without each and every one of you.
Also...congratulations to our cousin Brandon for FINALLY asking the woman of his dreams...pretty much one of my favorite people....Kaelin...to be his wife! We could not be happier for the two of you! Such an incredible day!







4 comments:
Such a wonderful blessing!! Yeah, let me know when you start doing D-land as we would love to join you. Where did the sewing table move to, Garage?? I am so happy for you and the family!! Have a great day!!
Hi, I saw your blog on Erynn's. I love mommy blogs :O) Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and I love your necklace that you posted above. I am adding that to my bday wishlist for next year (February)Happy Holidays to you and your family!
xo,
Kelly
BTW, We have those alphabet foam blocks and they are the best. We got the boarders too and they are really nice. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. I met E on a fashion forum. Bless her heart I hope see is holding up ok. I can't believe it has been a year since her husband past away.
On a happier note, I look forward to reading about your mommy adventures! :O)
Hello Kelly! Welcome! Happy Holidays to you and I LOVE my necklace!! I am going to add you to my list too! :) Nice 'meeting' you :)
Post a Comment