2.11.2010

january in review...

I have been slackin on the posts a bit this year...but we have been busy!! The first part of January we celebrated a couple of good friends birthdays...one was 30 something and the other one turned TWO! :) hehe. We made a couple of trips to Disneyland...our new favorite place and we went to go play in the dirt at Ocotillo Wells! So much fun! Here are a couple of pics from the month! :)


Birthday girl!

Birthday Boy!


Sugar overload Will?

We met up with the Waltenburg's who were in town!

Tyler wanted off this ride...California Adventure


These next pics are the only ones I have because I forgot my camera (can you believe it?!) and I haven't gotten the pics from Erynn yet...but they pretty much sum up our weekend..

1. 2 people in our group broke ribs, one had a collapsed lung and had to get air-lifted..no bueno
2. We drank some KILLER bloody mary's made by Teresa and played Yahtzee...I won every time....:snicker snicker:
3. We got dirty and rode lots of toys
4. Had some drinks by the campfire each night
5. Can't wait to do it again in March! :)

A couple more years little buddy...

Scared for my life here...haha j/k babe..you are a GREAT driver :)




1 comment:

Jessi Irene said...

Hey, when are you guys coming down again?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails