3.12.2010

date night..

oh how I love grandparents who love to watch the little guy so mommy and daddy can go play!! I surprised Heath with a date night last month....and took him to Disneyland....ok ok...I know....but honestly we have been dying to go on adult rides for once! So it was just me and him and reservations at the the Blue Bayou! We had an amazing time just the two of us...we went to California Adventure too and went on some roller coasters...oh and waited almost 2 hours in line for stupid Space Mountain and ps - it was NOT as exciting as it was 15 years ago...not worth the 2 hours....but H and I had some good talks in that line...and amazing people watching....haha :) Love you to pieces babe! :) It started pouring on us and H wouldn't let me use my umbrella...he said 'that is embarassing...you will knock people out' Whhaaaa! so we stuck it out and got soaked...


I don't know what my deal is with food pics...I think I am showing here that H just HAD to get the surf & turf and I got plain rubber chicken...normal

I was bored on this ride...can you tell...I think my arms were even crossed...the person behind me lost their face and the chick in the back...well...it must have been her first roller coaster...clearly


I know...wth is up with my face...I was cold and really wanted to go in the teacups but they were filled with water. :(

Pretty main street in the rain


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails