3.12.2010

rrrrooooaaarrrrrr....

One of my best friends Sonja and I have been talking about taking the boys to the San Diego Wild Animal Park for a while now, and we wanted to do it before Mike left for spring training, so we made it happen and I am so glad! We have never been there and it is HUGE! We had such a good time and even though it started raining half way through our visit we still had a great time. If anyone is interested in going I HIGHLY recommend getting a season pass...it is not much more for it and you can go to the SD Zoo and Wild Animal Park, you get TONS of coupons, free stuff when you get there, discounts for some food/parking, etc. Well worth the extra $8 I think it is! We can't wait to go back! Get your passes here. :) (They even serve beer and wine there..just in case you were wondering ;)







Yes, we were that close...no zooming here...eeek



Sonja, John, Mike and Baby Jacob in the belly :)

Heath, Tyler and I and no baby in the belly :)









Our monkey men...











Umm...yeah that thing came that close to us...we could have reached out and touched it....yikes



Our sad attempt at a group picture...ha

John John LOVES Tyler....I just hope he feels the same way about his little brother who will be here soon! :)


I think I saw a snake here...or somethinglikethat


negative on the bull riding daddy...



We had such a great time with you guys! Can't wait to do it again :) xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails