8.18.2010

barnum and bailey...

Last month we went to the good ole' circus.  I wasn't sure if I had ever been before...until I saw it, and I DEFINITELY have never  been.  Those circus folk are no.joke.  Some innnnteresting people.  We had a great time and Tyler LOVED it....his eyes never left the stage.  He loved all of the crazy people, the animals and of course the lights.  Thank you Erynn for inviting us!  We had such a great time and I am glad I can finally say I have been to the circus...we got our circus fix for the year...that's for sure.  I learned a new thing about my husband that night too...he had only had cotton candy one other time in his life....so of course he ate some that night....crazy, learn somethin' new everyday!




3 girls...in this box...weird...

muscle man

7 guys on dirt bikes in a ball....crazies



buddies




poor elephants..

they were tired...


the end..

1 comment:

The Waltenburgs said...

that looks SO fun!! I wanna go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails