10.27.2010

i love fall...

I love Summer time too, but I feel like every season is exactly the right amount of time...when the rain comes and cool weather I am always so excited and so ready for it...I love turning on the fireplace at night (even though ours is the lame one that you turn on with a switch :( ) But I still love it...every morning we walk outside and there are GIANT leaves in our yard....I seriously think our trees are on steroids..I have never seen leaves like these..the ones Tyler picked up today were 14 inches wide....seriously...anyway...my love for basketball came on when I was pregnant...I know...weird.  I could never sit through a whole game, now I am slightly obsessed....so much that when I was in labor with Tyler, the Lakers were in the playoffs and I asked the nurse if we could please turn on the game...I have never seen Heath look at me the way he did....I was really bummed when I learned we had to pay $20 just to watch the game in our room....lame.  Oh, and they ended up winning that night too, I kept checking my phone.  So what does this have to do with my post?  Well basketball always starts in the fall!  Yippeeeee! :)  I like football too, but not NEARLY as much as basketball.  If my dad were still alive he would be so so proud.  :)  We even bought Tyler his very own basketball hoop and I love to sit in there and play with him.  So we kicked this fall off on the right foot, we went to the Laker's game!  It was so much fun as usual!



Heath obviously took these pictures...




They were losing...

Heath also ran in his 4th half marathon this month...unfortunately this was the first one Tyler and I didn't make it to :(  I was hosting a Ceramics party at my house and it was the same day as my Great Aunt Norma's funeral, so we had a lot going on.  He didn't train for this one but still did an awesome job as usual. He came in at 1:54:39.  So proud of my husband...I wish I had half of his motivation.  My mother in law also participated in it and walked the entire 13 miles!  She is crazy! :)  I am so proud of you guys! One day I promise I will get my booty out there! A couple of days before the marathon Tyler and I met Heath down in Long Beach to pick up everything...I love it down there!



I have always wanted to go on this carousel but I didn't think it was real...well...it is...and so we went on it...all.by.ourselves!  It was so fun and the worker guy lets us ride it extra long since we were the only ones...Tyler LOVED it...my little dare devil was leaning over looking down...ugh



The view from the top was incredible...Heath was getting a little queasy though...hehe













So much fun at the Pike :)


Marathon time! 




Go Norma!!



Heath's bib :)

I didn't get a picture of Norma's but it said 'Heath's Mom'  haha too funny!

1 comment:

10yearstogether said...

Such great pictures - again! Congrats on the 26.2 Heath, how cool that your mom did the race too! Love the bibs. Hahaha. xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails