10.18.2010

'tis the season...

for weddings that is!  Last Sunday I went to a bridal shower for one of our favorite cousins...and then straight to a wedding!  We had such a great time at both!


Cousin Amanda




Ahh makes me feel so special that Kaelin saw these vases at my shower 4 years ago and still loves them! 


Great job Manda...


The yummmyyy champagne punch


Me and Leyla, without our little boys for once!




Me and the bride-to-be!  Can't wait for you to be part of the family 'officially'!



Soon to be's!


I went straight from the shower to a wedding in San Juan Capistrano!


We felt so honored, we had our own assigned seat in the 2nd row!  Thanks Denise and Ryan! And congrats!! 



Some great beer they were servin' at the wedding!





Oh I love me some Annie! :)



The gorgeous cake

1 comment:

AmandaC said...

I hope one day I will be as good at blogging as you are! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails