11.17.2010

brandon and kaelin are married!

Boy do we love these two!  We were the happiest people alive (well maybe THEY were) when we heard they got engaged. It was last year on Christmas Day and I remember it so clearly!  They have been dating a little longer than Heath and I, but are much younger than us! ;)  Well....MUCH younger than Heath...not myself :)  We have become so super close to Brandon and Kaelin over the past couple of years, they are more than just family to us...I can 'officially' now call Kaelin my cousin...even though we have been calling her that for years :) They had the most beautiful wedding at the Hideaway in La Quinta.  Heath and I even got a KFW out of it (Kid Free Weekend) Thanks Mom!  
Ok, so we love these two so much...enough to agree to bring their BEAUTIFUL cake all the way from Fullerton...talk about a stressful...and freezing ride....and come to think of it...we never even got a taste of it! :(  We left on Saturday morning, cake on board and headed out to the desert....







Brothers




Me and Kylie :)


The T's




Beautiful Cousin Amanda


The gorgeous bride





Don Johnson married us over 4 years ago, we were so excited when Brandon and Kaelein decided to use him as well!  Love you Don!


I had already lost Heath at this point..me with the happy couple


Love her!






All of the crazy cousins!






Brother in law and Father in Law gettin' their groove on!



Mother of the Groom and her favorite nephew ;)


Cousins


Our other favorite cousin :)



It made it! 



So much fun that night!  Great music, great company and amazing photographers...of course Jim shot the wedding so I cannot wait to see the pictures!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You are one hot mama :)

Love Don Johnson!

Gorgeous cake.

MrsKBJ said...

What a beautiful wedding! You looked very pretty! I love your dress.
xo,
kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails