2.21.2011

catchin up...random post

I am on a roll today...3 new blog posts!  Yahoo...So since I am not doing my 365 days of us...super sad...I still try and take pictures everyday...here is a little of what we have been up to lately...


Helicopter balloon animals at Ruby's Diner...


Merlin's Magic Show with the family...







His SD Zoo panda he loves


My breakfasts lately...trying to get back in shape! Ugh


Skype with Nana


Some front yard play time


Park day


Teaching this 1.5 year old how to ride a bike...totally normal



Winning some Superbowl money...


Hanging out with Uncle Gene at the office


More golf in the front yard



Blankets over our head while we drive...totally safe


Gettin' ready for St. Patty's day!




Bakin' some muffins


Fillin' daddy's shoes...



Lots of visits to our favorite place...



Not to shabby of a place to work for a couple of hours...


Beautiful day...beautiful ocean...St. Regis...I could totally live there...



more blankets over our head running around the crib during nap time...love my crazy kiddo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails