**Disclaimer - if you aren't yet a parent...you might want to skip over this post...lol...it's hard to relate -- even still for me -- to the excitement potty training brings and I don't want to scare anyone (which is why I don't think it's right to post this excitement on my facebook, it's hard enough to post here...but its for documentations purposes! :) --LMAO)**
my little pumpkin head went #2 on the potty today. All by himself...so stoked...he told me 'Mommy, I have to go poo poo on the potty' I said 'Well...okay then, lets go!' (We haven't been potty training just yet---this is a task I am just not ready for) Sure enough we went in there and 10 minutes later...done! I have the first couple minutes on video... Yippeee!! I must of made a HUGE deal out of it (jumping up and down, high fives, screaming 'good job' and on and on, etc.) that when he was done he said 'mommy, i want to do it again!' hahaha. Now we are sitting here eating and he keeps saying 'mommy, im a big boy. i go poo poo on potty!' hahaha. Let's hope it sticks...now to work on #1 on potty....any tips mommas? I was going to wait a couple more months before even starting this, but I guess he is ready! We'll see...wish me luck...

2 comments:
This is awesome friend!!! Your baby is no baby no more.... I love it!! No tips for ya, but I'm super excited!!!
Congrats....he is such a stud!!
Post a Comment