We rode this bad boy twice in a row...I love when the kids are back in school :)
Then...guess what...mommy won at the carnival games AGAIN (remember this post when I won a basktball?)...my heart was racing as I threw balls into holes trying to get my darn horse to trot...there were 8 players and I won...I won Bullseye from Toy Story but asked the lady if we could have the medium prize instead of the large...T REALLY wanted woody and Uncle Adam already won us Bullseye a couple of years ago! Dadda gave it a good shot...he came in 3rd, but mommy to the rescue...me and my competitive self...
he was pretty stoked on Woody I must say...
This night we were all about seeing the shows...here we are waiting to get into the Bug's Life show :) Tyler wasn't really a fan...a little frightening for the little man...eeeek
and here we are waiting for the Muppet's show :)
I love this little man...he's always SO happy at Disneyland..but then again...what kid isn't?
The next week...on a random Monday night....Disneyland hosted an Annual Passholders Night. You had to RSVP, etc, etc. Well Heath and I went and checked it out...so glad we did, it was awesome....they shut down the park at 8 for everyone else and we had our own little private party...wristbands and all...an AWESOME parade, short waits on the rides and no crowds...heaven...and rare at Disneyland. We even stayed until 11! So much fun with my main squeeze :) Date night at Disney! Too bad I couldn't go on any cool rides... :(
We went on this ride in honor of Tyler...I can't believe I had never been on it!
Apparently I need more practice.... :)
Since I couldn't go on any big rides..we stuck to the kiddie land...haha and went on all of the super slow rides...I had actually never been on any...that I remember..Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Snow White, Pinnochio, etc...see pics below from the rides..
This was our car...all to ourselves..of COURSE we got grumpy..lol
On the ride with my love
Time for the Pinocchio ride!
This is how we felt about it...
The beautiful castle at night....
We FINALLY got to eat at The Gisbon Girl :) This place always has a line out the door and we never get ice cream :( We even got a table this time!!
Waiting for the private parade!
It was worth the wait!
You can't tell, but that is us in front of the castle...ha
My Star Wars geek husband
and get this...being the AMAZING wife I am...ha..I waited in line with H for the new Star Tours ride...knowing I wouldn't be able to go on it. It was obviously the most popular ride of the night and the longest line...I think it was about 30 minutes...which = 2 hours in pregnant girl language...standing ain't easy these days!
Here is H getting ready to go in without me...
and this was my view of the whole ride...H tried not to rub it in too much, but said it was pretty awesome... :(
On the way out you had the chance to get up close and personal with the floats and take pics with all of the cast members...we passed on that....but pretty cool to see all of the floats up close!
I got this digital download (the pics the cast members take of you) and played around with it :) haha
Bye bye Disney!

























































1 comment:
Aw looks like so much fun! You always take the best trips! And you and your bump look great. :)
Post a Comment