So as usual, we had another busy month...and it's not even over yet. Two of my best friends weddings are in September, our 5th Anniversary and lots of things in between..
Here is Tyler sitting on the front porch waiting for dadda to drive up from a long 8 days away in Lake Powell...all.day.long. he kept running to the door asking if dadda was home yet...I guess I shouldn't have told him he was coming home that day :)
So cute...
The day after dadda got home we went to Disneyland....Tyler has been wanting to take him to the Disney Junior show...
Watching his favorite show
Toy Story ride...I won't tell you who's point is who's...it doesn't really matter right... ;)
Then the next day we headed to Knott's Berry Farm...Heath's work rented out the park...we spent a lot of time in Camp Snoopy... :)
Tyler and his Mr. Potato head..he walks up to me and says hi Momma!
More sleeping in the car..I don't know what it is about these pictures I just love them so much!
Mommy and Tyler solo day at Disneyland...we tackled the adventure hike in CA Adventure...not sure that was such a great idea....especially being by myself chasing him through this...but we had a great fun!
We ran into a friend from my Mom's group and Tyler took to her daughter right away...she already told her mom she was going to marry Tyler...ut oh!
We went to the doctors...Tyler ended up getting roseola last week :( Poor guy
Played a little airplane with dada
Snuck into dadda's closet and found his change jar...
Helped dadda put some things together with his new tool set.
Yes, we went back to Disneyland...for the first day of Halloween decor...yay for Fall!
No pics mommy....I am tired...
Then got a hair up our booty's one night and drove to Rancho Cucamonga to Bass Pro Shop...that was quite the adventure.... :)
Dadda is getting ready to teach Tyler how to shoot!
That place is hilarious...
And last..every night before bed..Tyler has to ride his horsey...but not without his cowboy hat on....totally normal...silly boy
Gosh I am so in love with this crazy cowboy..














































No comments:
Post a Comment