I still can't believe my little man is old enough to have his 3rd picture with Santa!! The great thing is...we take pics with the SAME Santa every year (he actually works with Heath...shhh) and it makes him totally believable when we get to the front of the line, he sees us and says 'Oh, hi Heath!' Next year we are going to remind him of Tyler's name so he says hi to him :) How cool is that? He is the best Santa around...and with a REAL beard...(he is at South Coast Plaza and Crystal Court for those in So Cal :)
Daddy even did a good job dressing Tyler to go see Santa...
This is a picture of a picture from my phone....but you get the idea :)
and as tradition has it...he rode the Christmas Train after
You can't see here...but it was hilarious...Tyler was turned around to the girls behind him on the whole train ride talking their ear off and waiving his hands all around at them...I wish I could have heard what he was saying to them...such a flirt!
Good job buddy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment