Well my mom sent me this picture last week...I am guessing it was around 2004? Aww we haven't changed a bit! LOL
I sent it to Heath...
Another one my mom sent me of me and Lindsey {if it weren't for her I would have never met Heath --long story....and if it weren't for me, she would have never met her husband...we've got a special bond like that..} ...gotta love the sunflowers and MASSIVE photo wall in my room :) See even back then I was obsessed with pictures! This was probably Sophomore or Junior year? We moved in together after college and had some pretty fun times...love ya girl :)



3 comments:
Aw, you are too cute. I love these! Photos of me, young, are hideous-yours are great! And I laughed out loud to your comment about Heath's hair. That would be my comment to Ryan. PS - I can't respond to your comments via email because your address isn't linked :(
ahhhhhh! Too funny! <3 you mucho mama! I believe this pic had to have been either freshman or sophmore year ( we look SO young...but of course haven't changed a bit, wink wink!)
Aw...Lindsey and I were sorority sisters! Small world!
Post a Comment