Jim's birthday dinner at the Crow Bar in Corona Del Mar...Brielle's first bar :)
signing escrow papers....eeeeekkk
Dinner with some of my favorite people....the best part about these pics is they weren't posed...they just ended up walking like this...love.
My happy bebe pod girl...
so my iPhone has been running out of room lately {could be the 1500 pics I have on it? maybe. :) }
SO I went to grab my camera and came back to this :) silly girl
she was o.u.t.
Father's Day fun...Tyler was playing keepaway with daddy in the pool driving the boat around while dada chased after it :)
comfy?
Tryin' out the exersaucer
Last weekend we got to watch precious cousin Reid! Brielle was excited for her first playdate with her cousin/bff
We got a feel for what life with 3 would be like ;)
Proud big cousin Tyler :) Loves his girls
sleeping beauty
The Schwegy's had us over for a delicious dinner :)
Tyler always loves playtime with Will and Reese :)
Storytime at the Anaheim Hills Library with Kaleb
Cousin Alyssa's high school graduation party...high school already? omg I feel old because I remember when she was born..waaaaaaa!!!
Tyler and his cousin Kendal :)
Brielle with Auntie Jessi takin' it all in
right after I 'jumped' in to save Kendal after she fell in the pool...
The big grad!
After the grad party we headed over to my mom and stepdad's to celebrate a early Father's day and cheers to our new home!!
Hope the last half of the month is as great as the first!











































3 comments:
Too funny that you have Brielle in a BeBePOD! I choose the BeBePOD over the ever popular Bumbo because I worked on filing the trademark applications for BeBePOD! HAHA! I am such a NERD but I couldn't resist, it is kinda cool to see client's products out there and know that I was involved in it (even if it was WAY behimd the scenes :)!)
Congrats on your new home!!!
Brielle's pictures asleep. Adorable!!!
Congrats on your new home, that's so exciting!! i just love seeing tons of photos of your precious babes, thanks for sharing!! and omg, Brielle knocked out in the seat thing, awesome!!
Post a Comment